Our history 62 years in a nutshell

1946

Hans Bayer founds the company in Trier 

1958

Move to Trier-Ehrang, the present day company headquarters

1961 

Beginning of nationwide long-distance transport

1978 

Construction of the first warehouse with an area of 1,500m2

1986

Beginning of the nationwide LCL transport

1999 

Partner in the 24plus logistics network, a high-performance forwarding and logistics co-operation of European dimensions, as system partner for the region Trier and Luxemburg

 

2000

Commissioning of the high-rack warehouse with integrated railway siding